Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Unleash The Warrior Within

A game with intense storyline,great AI,graphics and best fighting moves ever seen in a game....we have Prince Of Persia(POP) in other words Pioneer Of Pioneers.They have more than 11titles on all gaming platforms like PS,PS2,XBOX,NintendoDS,Atari,PSP,Gameboy,etc...
A game with such sense of reality,intense storyline elsewhere is unimaginable.
Started in 1989 with Prince Of Peria,it was a pioneer in fluid-like motion.
With each and every sequel being the most awaited game of the year,these guys have done great work.......truly inspiring for a gaming freak like me!!
But,my love for this game started just in 2006 when i got my PC and I played The Warrior Within.......my first PC Game I completed totally and enjoyed.

It inspires me to fight in my life and go ahead.
It teaches that inspite of all things people think about you or tell you listen to them but do as your heart says and you'll never be disappointed.
Few amazing dialogues:
"You should be honoured to die by my SWORD"
"dont u see my blade calls for u"
"i can smell your fear from here"
"this is too easy"
"When a man is faced by his own death he finds the impossible less of a barrier ..."
"Death, death to all who stand in my way..."
"I've come too far to Fail!!!"
"To live forever... and those I love are dead and I to blame?! No. I choose death!"
"You are not worth my time."
"You are wasting your time, I can see the future!"
"Despite all the warnings that I would fail, I have vanquished the Empress and prevented the creation of the sands of time. I have defeated the Dahaka, and fate itself."
"This storm shows us no mercy. We shall respond in kind."
"Love is life, so if you want to live, die in love, die in love if you want to stay alive"
"I am your untapped potential, your unrealized dreams! I am part of you."
"Bring them into the light! Strike them when they're blind!"

1 comment:

Soumil said...

Did u rite all this stuff ???? kaafi bada hai !!