Friday, June 15, 2007

When I woke up........


After a long tiring day,I drove back home it was
midnight.I just ran up the stairs and without even bothering to
change,or even remove my shoes,I just jumped on the bed and in almost a
minute I fell asleep.And then,it was morning I woke up.....but,it felt as if it wasn't even a minute that I had felt asleep.I felt very tired.I opened the door to the kitchen,but,somehow it led me to a barren ground with almost nothing in view,there was a lot of fog in air that prevented me from viewing more than few metres away.My wristwatch showed 2:00am,but,
it looked like 7:00am,I knew something had changed,but,where was i??I walked a few steps to get closer to something,that,looked like a car.It was!!.I touched the bonnet and suddenly all of the fog vanished to reveal that I was in the midst of a ground with 1000s of cars on all 4 sides of me,the way I came here was no more visible ,the world had changed again.The car I was standing next to was a Ferrari F50.I tried opening the door,it was locked! Next to the Red Ferrari,It was Lamborghini Gallardo..I thanked God.But,that too was locked.I thought there must be at least few cars in this huge lot who would be left open.I tried to to find one of those,but,I couldn't find a single one.......finally,I found one car,its door opened......I found the keys inside.....it had a very familiar look.I stepped out of the car,I read the number MH04 786
,I shouted,"this is my car".Suddenly everything disappeared.....as if they I said some magic word....but,the ground disappeared,too.I thought as if I was sky-diving but I realised,I didn't have parachute for,that,I shouted.ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH,but,the speed kept on increasing..I felt the only way to get away,if only I could .............open my eyes.I woke up,I thought what was the purpose of all this?I walked down the stairs to my car,the door opened without any hesitation.I found my keys were in the car itself!!!!!I forgot my keys in the car.......so,this whole drama was for the forgotten key.The key to this key drama is,that,your sub-conscious mind knows it all,you might forget something but it wont,it'll find ways to tell it to you........You might think you have forgotten but you haven't so think twice!Have faith on your brain it knows more than what you think it knows!!

8 comments:

Soumil said...

O MY GOD !! Did this reeelly happn ? Y didn't my subconscious mind tell me that my cell was being stolen !! boooooo
jst kiddin ! lol

Soumil said...

O MY GOD !! Did this reeelly happn ? Y didn't my subconscious mind tell me that my cell was being stolen !! boooooo
jst kiddin ! lol

Chetan Patil said...

THE superb n most beautiful Jugalbandi of brain n mind..............hope such case shud happen wid everyone............

Ashraf Merchant said...

A magnificent piece of work ! A petite message wid enormous gist & enlightenment! Very skillfully explained the mysterious truth of life... “The Subconscious Mind”
Very well explicated… in simple & comfy lingo !

Keep up the good work bro! ;)

aks said...

great man.
cant it happen if we r awake?
agar aisa hota to bechare soumil ka cell mil jata.
police bhi jobless ho jati.

Pat said...

have u read
the power of ur sub-conscious mind?

if no, read it.

By the way the dream was really wacky. Anyway, I was wondering when did u start the car in mid air, udidnt even switched on the ignition, is ur car named Tarzan??

Anonymous said...

Great man
Good approach
this is true
If u can read u r subconscious mind
and follow it i think the only limit would be sky to reach for.

Khairu said...

Cool yaar!! accha likhta hai
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
Anyways, better late then never.
Awesome blog!!
Keep it up!!